Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dance of Death

Accident is not new to me, I myself met up with an accident twice. But this one is unusual.

Today 30th Nov 09, early morning @04.50 AM, god has written the fate something else. I get into the Ernakulum Iravatha bus at 22.30PM, which is deferred by one hour.

I was feeling very uncomfortable as I got very last seat in the bus and no full push back also. I was envy of the front seated people.

Nobody had the idea as death has already stepped into our bus.

Soon I fell asleep, around 04.47AM; I heard a big sound, when I opened my eyes I was on the floor.

I can hear women’s screaming in different language, and a baby crying. AC was off, No light few people are trying to open emergency exit, but futile.

I went near the window, to know who has (or have we) hit our bus, its petrol tanker. Tanker driver has hit the front window and sleeping in btw, trying hard to breathe as his body is moving up and down. After that I suddenly started smelling petrol. This is where I lost my heart beat, what if tanker explodes and our bus catches fire, how shall I break out from here?

Thank to god, nothing happened like that, somehow we managed to open the main door. And the state when I came near front end of the bus is most awful.

When I came out of the bus I heard one ambulance person speaking in phone rend alu out, means two drivers’ are out. And with little minor injury to 4-5 people our nightmare is over.

With NO injury or wound on me, I was out of the calamity.

3 comments:

Sharath said...

Hey vini, did you really experience this ??? if yes, my god u were so near to death!!!! Lucky you.

Unknown said...

Hi sharath/ bhavana,
yes, it really happened.
thank god, nothing happened.

Unknown said...

Dude god gave u a chance to survive.
Utilize the chance.have fun, each and every moment in your life