Sunday, December 6, 2009

No Please......

You are sitting next to me
With an eternity smile on your face
Your long hair snubbing my face
My world goes silent when you are with me

Girl, you are my destiny
I only wanted three words from you
I can always feel butterfly in my stomach
When you are around me...,

You said that three words
Which I was waiting for my life
Like a baby waits for her mother hug
You said No Please "UR my friend".

My knees go weak
My world goes upside down
You pushed me from the mountain
I'm going to the black hole where I can't come back.


From - Vinay Vasudeva.

2 comments:

ReturnofaTester said...

hmmmmm are you still inside blackhole ??? who is ur gal tell me... I will tell her you made a very good decesion by saying
"No Please"

Vinay Vasudeva said...

he he., :) It's just for a poem, 'm outside the back hole and njoying everything out here.