Friday, December 4, 2009

Two States.

It is the Chethan Bhaghat’s latest book, and as it says it is a fairy-tale between a Punjabi and Tamilian.
Two states is an ok-ok type book, usual Chethan Bhaghat’s chic book, a good time pass guaranteed. I remember reading in some newspaper that it is related to his marriage. I’m not sure how much is related.
We expect some twist and turns as in 5 point someone, but here he has taken it smooth and safely.
He has tried to connect this novel with his first one 5 point someone; you can take it as a sequel of later, though officially not told. I like the girl’s disposition in both the novel’s (5 point… and 2 states). Neha the girl name in 5 point..., I virtually fell I love with her.

I’ve had an experience concerning this, which I’ll share it later in this blog.
Till then Happy reading. . . . . . .

1 comment:

ReturnofaTester said...

Waiting to read your experience eagerly..... plz post it soon :)